“I’m worried about the EV charging environment for company cars and public cars.” “I want to promote the electrification of company cars and public cars, but I don’t know how to charge them.” “EV to contribute to carbon neutrality.” We have received inquiries from corporations and public institutions, such as “I would like to actively introduce the system, but visualization of the effect is an issue.” This time, we have expanded the functions of the conventional WeCharge electric vehicle charging service for corporations and public institutions that own a large number of company cars and public vehicles, and have launched “WeCharge for Business” as a charging service for corporations. We will start offering the service as “We Charge for Gov”.
EV charging services for corporations and public institutions “WeCharge for Business” and “WeCharge for Gov” connect a large number of 200V outlets and EV chargers for EV charging from the smart distribution board WeCharge HUB to the charging platform. It controls the EV charge of the unit and records the charge history. As a result, peak cut and peak control of power usage by EV charging is performed within the contracted capacity of limited power. By introducing “We Charge for Business” and “We Charge for Gov”, it is possible to level the amount of electricity used at business establishments and facilities and reduce electricity costs. In addition, with “We Charge for Business” and “We Charge for Gov”, it is possible to charge for visiting EVs when charging EVs at business establishments and facility parking lots, making it easy to design a beneficiary burden system.
About “We Charge Electric Vehicle Charging Service”
It is an electric vehicle charging service that enables you to charge with your own account using a smart outlet for EV charging or a normal charger in all kinds of parking lots. Using the WeCharge app, you can read the QR code of the charging facility and charge the EV.
Features of “We Charge for Business” and “We Charge for Gov”
- EV can be charged with a 200V outlet. A 200V smart outlet for EV charging can be installed in all parking lots and all cabins to efficiently charge a large number of EVs. WeCharge can also control ordinary chargers of 6kW or more.
- We provide one-stop EV charging services, including introduction consulting based on the average mileage and usage of company and public vehicles, from selection of EV charging equipment to equipment installation and operation management after introduction.
- The WeCharge platform, which can be linked with demand response, implements charge control and minimizes power costs within the limited power contract capacity of the office.
- By visualizing the amount of energy used for EV charging and the standard amount of CO2 emission reduction, the burden of compliance with environmental regulations such as the Energy Conservation Law can be significantly reduced.
- It is also possible to charge for visiting EVs when charging EVs at the office parking lot.
Advantages of establishments that introduce “We Charge for Business” and “We Charge for Gov”
- It is possible to check the amount of electricity used to charge electric vehicles and the estimated amount of CO2 emission reduction on the web management screen.
- It is also possible to charge for the charging of the visiting EV, and the beneficiary burden mechanism can be easily designed.
- Contribute to the achievement of SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) 12.8 (Sustainable Lifestyle) and 13.1 (CO2 Reduction).
- Supply Chain Emissions Scope3, Category 7 “Employee Commuting” can reduce emissions associated with movement when employees commute, and visualize CO2 emission reduction guidelines.
- Businesses subject to the Energy Conservation Law will not be included in the notification for the amount of energy used to charge the company cars that go around, and will be able to grasp the amount of energy used that is not included in the notification.
Electrifying company cars, public cars, and vehicles used for commuting is also effective from the perspective of business continuity at the business site. One of the advantages of EV is that it can be charged while parked without having to move for refueling, and at the same time it can be used as an energy buffer in the event of a disaster. If the power supply from the electric power company is interrupted in the event of a disaster, the storage battery installed in the EV can be used as an emergency power source. From the perspective of BCP (Business Continuity Plan), DR (Disaster Recovery), and Resilience (Disaster Response), which have become increasingly important for companies in recent years, it is extremely effective to shift EVs at business sites and improve their charging environment. It can be said that it is a measure.
WeCharge Electric Vehicle Charging Service aims to build an electric power environment where you can freely use “my electricity” anytime, anywhere, such as “house charging” at home apartments where cars are parked for a long time, and destinations such as accommodation facilities and commercial facilities. We have been working on the expansion of “Osoto Charging” in Japan and “Work Charging” for employee parking lots where electric vehicles commute to work by car. With the launch of the new services “We Charge for Business” and “We Charge for Gov” for corporations and public institutions, we are contributing to the realization of carbon neutrality in the business activities of corporations and public institutions. I will come.